Cityscape Egypt is considered one of the most important and influential exhibitions in Egypt. It is held every year with the support of the Ministry of Housing Utilities and Urban Communities. And it’s dedicated to anyone who’s looking to invest his money in real estate or anyone who’s searching for a property to live in as the exhibitions host a wide range of developers that would serve everyone’s needs.
The exhibition welcomes buyers, investors, and property owners from the Middle East and North Africa which is a great chance for them to meet with the best Egyptian developers, get special offers and discounts, and stay updated with the latest real estate projects in Egypt, especially those in the new cities like New Administrative Capital, New Alamein City, and Al Galala City.
From 21st to 24nd of September 2022
Egypt International Exhibition Center (EIEC), New Cairo, Fifth Settlement, Al Moshir Tantawy Axis.
By visiting Cityscape Egypt 2022, you will:
• Meet the best and the most known developers in Egypt.
• Get offers and discounts as a visitor.
• Stay updated with the latest projects in Egypt, Which gives you the chance to buy units with early phase prices.
• Save the time and effort of searching for properties as many units are presented in the exhibition. This will also help you to compare the unit’s features and prices.
• Identify the real estate investment opportunities in Egypt.
• Get consultations from real estate experts as they know everything happening in the market.
• Get the latest news and updates happening in the real estate market in Egypt.
• Listen to experts’ discussions to find solutions, confront challenges facing the real estate market, and support the real estate sector’s growth in Egypt.
The developers will display many residential units in the exhibition, especially those in the new cities like New Administrative Capital, New Alamein City, Al Galala City, New Obour, New Mansoura, New Sphinx, and West Assiut as they have the highest demand.
They will also announce the latest residential projects that will be launched in the real estate market and the delivery dates of many projects in the coming period. Besides, they will also offer facilities in the payment method to attract local and foreign investors and encourage investing in residential properties.
The developers also will display many administrative units due to the increasing demand for them in Egypt, specifically Cairo, as it is the center for companies from Europe and the Middle East. They will keep the visitors updated with the latest administrative projects in Egypt and the investment opportunities in the administrative properties.
Egypt, especially East Cairo, is an ideal destination in regards to developing commercial units. Thanks to the construction of the New Administrative Capital that made developers expand their projects to meet the consumer’s needs. In the exhibition, the developers will display many commercial units and keep the visitors updated with the latest commercial projects.
Egypt pays attention to the hospitality sector and is keen on encouraging tourism and providing all services tourists need. The developers will display hospitality units in the exhibition and discuss their hospitality projects.
• Cornerstone Development
• Deyar Misr Properties (DMP)
• Hyde Park Developments
• La Vista Developments
• Living Yards Developments
• Madinat Nasr For Housing and Development
• PRE Developments
• Sorouh Developments
• Taj Misr Developments
• VOW Developments
For the list of developers attending the exhibition, click here
The cityscape exhibition is held annually in Egypt and welcomes many real estate developers and experts, in addition to its offers and discounts. For these reasons, it is considered the most trusted and influential exhibition in the real estate market.
For free registration to attend the exhibition, click here